Northbound to Norway
I’m heading up north to Norway for a run of solo shows this week. Actually I should be there right now, drinking a Melbourne Bitter and preparing for the start of my tour in Stavanger tomorrow night, but somehow a flight cancellation, followed by a delay means I am stuck in Amsterdam for the night! Talk about first world problems.
Look forward to catching up with some old friends and seeing some of the country. Touring is usually my favourite way to travel, but lets hope the rest of the transport connections work out a little better for the rest of the trip.
Dates and times are below:
– Wed 24/5, Yank’s, Stavanger, 2130h
– Thus 25/5, Vaktbua, Kristiansand, 21h
– Fri 26/5, Kaffeforretningen Sarpen, Sarpsborg, 19h
– Sat 27/5, Low-Fi Concerts, Oslo, 19h
– Sun 28/5, Barn Concert Series, Ås, 18h
Sees snart Norge✌️